To access the sentinel admin control center you will need to have access to the machine that the network license is installed on (both HL and SL). Follow the steps below to gain access to the sessions page.
- Log on to the machine where the network key is installed.
- Go to a web browser and browse to http://localhost:1947
- You should be on the sentinel admin control center. On the left side of the screen you will see a list of tabs. Click Sessions.
- In the sessions Tab you will see a list of sessions that are currently open.
- To disconnect someone from the software use the disconnect button. You will need to disconnect a user from each feature to completely kick them from the software and open up a seat.